5 on 5 with premier stoneworks, llc Contractor to Contractor
January 5th, 2017
By Tim O’Toole – The Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA) recently sat down with Gary Arkin, President of Premier Stoneworks, LLC, to discuss the history of Premier Stoneworks, LLC, challenges he’s faced, and the future of the masonry industry. MCAA: Tell us about the history of your company Gary Arkin: Premier Stoneworks was founded on October 15, 2010 by purchasing the assets of an architectural cast stone producer that was being closed by its private equity owner. The concept in creating Premier Stoneworks was to build one of the top three cast stone producers in the United States on the foundation of integrity, customer satisfaction and quality have created a business based upon ethics, quality and professionalism unlike any other in our trade. Read the entire article on the MCAA website (link below) Article Source: http://www.masoncontractors.org/2017/01/05/5-on-5-with-premier-stoneworks-llc/
- 5 on 5 with premier stoneworks, llc Contractor to Contractor
- Premier Stoneworks Wins AIA Palm Beach Craftsman of the Year Award!
- Construction Association of South Florida awards our own Donaldo Perez with 2016 Craftsmanship Award
- Premier Stoneworks Wins Three ABC awards for Excellence in Construction
- Premier Stoneworks Earns National Excellence in Construction® Award From Associated Builders and Contractors
- Premier Stoneworks Takes Home Three Awards!!!
- Premier Stoneworks LLC Earns National Excellence in Construction Award
- Reconstruction of the historic Memorial Fountain is on its way
- National Excellence in Construction Pyramid Winner
- Premier Stoneworks Wins Specialty Contractor of the Year at the 2014 EIC