Premier Stoneworks Earns National Excellence in Construction® Award From Associated Builders and Contractors
April 7th, 2016
Premier Stoneworks is proud to announce that on March 2 during ABC’s 26th annual Excellence in Construction Awards celebration in Ft. Lauderdale, they earned the National Eagle Award (i.e., 1st place) for Excellence in Construction in the category of Exteriors: Masonry, Precast and Stone for its work on the Barnett Residence in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. “Associated Builders and Contractors is honored to recognize Premier Stoneworks with a well-deserved Excellence in Construction Eagle Award for their commitment to high quality construction, innovation and safety in their work on Barnett Residence,” said 2016 ABC National Chair David Chapin, president of Willmar Electric Service, Lincoln, Neb. “Premier Stoneworks performance is a great example of the impressive work Associated Builders and Contractors’ member companies produce and we are happy to claim this project for the merit shop construction industry.” The Barnett residence incorporated a number of special features and custom carvings. An aesthetically pleasing blend of traditional Mediterranean features complimented by the infusion of Moorish architecture made the exterior truly unique and memorable. Due to the complexity of architectural stone elements, Premier Stoneworks team had to work together to bring this project in on time, exceeding the customer’s expectations for quality and performance. The Excellence in Construction Awards program is the industry’s leading competition, developed to honor innovative and high-quality merit shop construction projects with eagle awards presented to the top project in each category. The award honors all construction team members, including the contractor, owner, architect and engineer. The winning projects, selected from entries submitted from across the nation, were judged on complexity, attractiveness, unique challenges overcome, completion time, workmanship, innovation, safety and cost. A panel of industry experts served as the competition’s judges. This year’s panel included representatives from the Design-Build Institute of America, Engineering News-Record, the Construction Users Roundtable, and the National Association of Women in Construction, and representatives from higher education, among others.
- 5 on 5 with premier stoneworks, llc Contractor to Contractor
- Premier Stoneworks Wins AIA Palm Beach Craftsman of the Year Award!
- Construction Association of South Florida awards our own Donaldo Perez with 2016 Craftsmanship Award
- Premier Stoneworks Wins Three ABC awards for Excellence in Construction
- Premier Stoneworks Earns National Excellence in Construction® Award From Associated Builders and Contractors
- Premier Stoneworks Takes Home Three Awards!!!
- Premier Stoneworks LLC Earns National Excellence in Construction Award
- Reconstruction of the historic Memorial Fountain is on its way
- National Excellence in Construction Pyramid Winner
- Premier Stoneworks Wins Specialty Contractor of the Year at the 2014 EIC