Premier Stoneworks LLC Earns National Excellence in Construction Award
March 21st, 2015
Washington, D.C. – Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) announced that Premier Stoneworks LLC’s work on The Palace at Coral Gables project in Coral Gables, Fla., has earned the company a Pyramid Award in the Exteriors: All Exteriors category of ABC’s Excellence in Construction Awards. Representatives from the company received the award March 5 during the 25th annual Excellence in Construction Awards celebration in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. http://www.abc.org/Portals/1/Documents/25th%20EIC%20Program.pdf
- 5 on 5 with premier stoneworks, llc Contractor to Contractor
- Premier Stoneworks Wins AIA Palm Beach Craftsman of the Year Award!
- Construction Association of South Florida awards our own Donaldo Perez with 2016 Craftsmanship Award
- Premier Stoneworks Wins Three ABC awards for Excellence in Construction
- Premier Stoneworks Earns National Excellence in Construction® Award From Associated Builders and Contractors
- Premier Stoneworks Takes Home Three Awards!!!
- Premier Stoneworks LLC Earns National Excellence in Construction Award
- Reconstruction of the historic Memorial Fountain is on its way
- National Excellence in Construction Pyramid Winner
- Premier Stoneworks Wins Specialty Contractor of the Year at the 2014 EIC