The Memorial Fountain in the heart of historic Palm Beach is being reconstructed. The project involves rebuilding the Addison Mizner-designed double-bowl fountain with its four mythical horses of the sea, restoring the reflecting pool and updating the electrical and plumbing systems. “We are honored to be a part of this project and excited to work together with Hedrick Brothers and Burkhardt Construction”, said Gary Arkin President of Premier Stoneworks.
Reconstruction of the historic Memorial Fountain is on its way
March 6th, 2015
- Networking mixer event for building industry held at cast stone factory
- Repair and Restoration of a historically important stone fountains
- Precast experiments revealed at CAMX show Orlando
- Alarming overhead hazard at Condo needs repair to cast stone
- Making Polystyrene Foam Models
- Custom Precast Concrete Panels & Facades
- 5 on 5 with premier stoneworks, llc Contractor to Contractor
- Premier Stoneworks Wins AIA Palm Beach Craftsman of the Year Award!
- Construction Association of South Florida awards our own Donaldo Perez with 2016 Craftsmanship Award
- Premier Stoneworks Wins Three ABC awards for Excellence in Construction
- Premier Stoneworks Earns National Excellence in Construction® Award From Associated Builders and Contractors
- Premier Stoneworks Takes Home Three Awards!!!
- Premier Stoneworks LLC Earns National Excellence in Construction Award
- Reconstruction of the historic Memorial Fountain is on its way
- National Excellence in Construction Pyramid Winner
- Premier Stoneworks Wins Specialty Contractor of the Year at the 2014 EIC