Director of Precast Operations
In precast since 1988
Joined the company in 2020
About Robin Brooks
Robin has been involved in the Precast/Prestress industry for over 30 years supplying products for Highways, Industrial, Commercial and Residential construction. He also holds a PCI Level III certification since its inception in 1995.
Prior to joining our team, Robin has been a Plant Manager for Coreslab Structures. During his extensive career he has accumulated tremendous amount of knowledge on different techniques for production and management effectiveness. As Director of Precast Operations, Robin will focus on building and spearheading our new Architectural Precast Division which includes Architectural Precast Panels and Precast Concrete Stairs. His experience with different mix designs, value engineering, budgets, production and installation makes him a great addition to our team.
- PCI level III – Certified 1995
- PCI level I & II – Certified in 1988
- FDOT Batch Plant – 1997
- FDOT Field Inspector – Level I
- ACI Field Inspector – Level I
- ASTM Laboratory Inspector – Level I
Awards from the Precast industry include:
- 2018 Sidney Freidman award for best Architectural project in the country. Village at USC. This award was based on quality and workmanship.
- 1996 Produced Design Award Winner Best Bridge with spans less than 65 feet. Menahuant Road Bridge Over Green Pond.
- 1996 Produced Design Award Honorable Mention for Miscellaneous Structure. Floating Wave Attenuator Worlds Fair Marina New York, New York