Trusted. Established. Recognized.
Premier Stoneworks is TRUSTED, ESTABLISHED. RECOGNIZED….
- We are the #1 leading manufacturer and subcontractor of architectural elements in Cast Stone and GFRC.
- We are the only Producer Member in the Cast Stone Institute in the State of Florida certified to meet the stringent requirements of ASTM C1364.
- We offer the coveted 10-year Cast Stone Institute limited product warranty on our Cast Stone product.
- We have successfully completed complex commercial and luxury residential projects valued in excess of $3.5 million per project.
- We are approved education providers for the Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB), American Institute of Architects (AIA) and American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA). Call to set-up your educational presentation today.
- We offer a complete line of architectural masonry products and services including Cast Stone, Natural Stone, Manufactured Stone, GFRC/GRFG, Restoration and Public Art.
- We serve Florida, the southeast USA, the Caribbean and Central and South America, export and shipping services.
- We have a $3 million single project and $6 million aggregate bonding line at a sub-2% rate.
- We operate out of our own brand new state-of-the-art 31,000 SF manufacturing facility situated on 2.8 acres in Delray Beach, Florida. Our facility is conveniently located near the Port of Miami and Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale.
- We are proud members of AIA, CASF, CEA, MCAA, ICRI, GCBA, BASF and CCC.
- We are the recipient of the prestigious 2015 ABC National Eagle Award (first place) and the 2014 ABC National Pyramid Award (second place) for Excellence in Construction in the field of Masonry, Precast and Stone. Please view our cast stone awards page
- We have been named a Top 100 Specialty Contractor in the southeast United States by ENR magazine every year since 2013.
- We were named by the Southeast Florida chapter of ABC in 2014 as their first Specialty Trade Contractor of the Year.
- We are proud to have a nationally recognized in-house carver/sculptor for historical restorations, public art and signature creations.
- We have a strong commitment to safety with participation in the ABC STEP Program, an independent safety consultant and 30-hour OSHA trained supervisors resulting in a 0.70 EMR rating.
- We have completed important architectural restoration projects including Vizcaya, the Mizner Fountain at the Palm Beach Town Center and historical sculptures on Lincoln Road Mall.