Washington, D.C. – Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) announced that Premier Stoneworks LLC’s work on The Palace at Coral Gables project in Coral Gables, Fla., has earned the company a Pyramid Award in the Exteriors: All Exteriors category of ABC’s Excellence in Construction Awards. Representatives from the company received the award March 5 during the 25th annual Excellence in Construction Awards celebration in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
Premier Stoneworks LLC Earns National Excellence in Construction Award
March 21st, 2015By: Premier Stoneworks
- At last no more login passwords
- DIY drum vent dryer – Concrete mold shop series
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in construction 2018
- What is wet cast stone & What is dry cast stone?
- Networking Mixer Event for Building Industry Held at Cast Stone Factory
- Repair and Restoration of a historically important stone fountains
- Precast experiments revealed at CAMX show Orlando
- Alarming overhead hazard at Condo needs repair to cast stone
- Making Polystyrene Foam Models
- Custom Precast Concrete Panels & Facades
- Masonry Craftmanship Award
- 5 on 5 with premier stoneworks, llc Contractor to Contractor
- Premier Stoneworks Wins AIA Palm Beach Craftsman of the Year Award!
- Construction Association of South Florida awards our own Donaldo Perez with 2016 Craftsmanship Award
- Premier Stoneworks Wins Three ABC awards for Excellence in Construction
- Premier Stoneworks Earns National Excellence in Construction® Award From Associated Builders and Contractors
- Premier Stoneworks Takes Home Three Awards!!!
- Premier Stoneworks LLC Earns National Excellence in Construction Award
- Reconstruction of the historic Memorial Fountain is on its way
- National Excellence in Construction Pyramid Winner
- Premier Stoneworks Wins Specialty Contractor of the Year at the 2014 EIC