Here is a break-down of the typically installed cast stone elements used in commercial and residential properties. It is not comprehensive, but a sampling of 20 recent projects taken from our work of hundreds of jobs.
Currently our work is about 80% commercial, and the rest residential.
Here are 13 of the most popular product groups, they are grouped together because they are similar products.
- Columns, Column Capitals, Column bases
- Casing, Trim, Mouldings, banding, base board, beads
- Wall caps, pier caps, coping
- veneer, jambs, quoins
- Balustrade systems
- Window Sills
- Pavers, Treads
- Crown, Cornices, headers, Soffit Trim
- Panels, Medallions, Appliques
- Brackets, Corbels
- Bowls, Planters
- Statues, Finials, Benches
- Wainscot , water tables
Here is how these cast stone elements were distributed amongst the sampling for commercial and residential.