Below is a list of typical cast stone elements used on commercial and residential properties. This list is not comprehensive but a sampling of the elements included on 20 of our projects taken from our work on hundreds of jobs.
Currently, approximately 60% of our projects are large-scale commercial and 40% custom residential.
Here are 13 of the most popular product groups:
- Columns including capitals and bases
- Casing, trim, mouldings, banding, base board, beads
- Wall caps, pier caps, coping
- Veneer, jambs, quoins
- Balustrade systems
- Window sills
- Pavers, treads
- Crown, cornices, headers, soffit trim
- Panels, medallions, appliques
- 10.Brackets, corbels
- Bowls, planters
- Statues, finials, benches
- Wainscot, water tables
Here is how these cast stone elements were distributed amongst the sampling for commercial and residential.